Customized virtual and in-person live training for business professionals to help them present clear visual messages of financial and business data
Virtual live sessions that engage participants and teach practical skills they can apply immediately
Watch how I engage participants during virtual live sessions
Practical skills and software techniques for financial and business topics
See examples of practical approaches and techniques for financial data
Speaker, author, consultant
Here's what attendees at my workshops have said about the experience:
I found the non-standard graphs (ie. proportional shapes, treemap) to be very useful. I think these can tell a very powerful story on some of the metrics we measure.
I will be able to create better PowerPoint presentations and communicate my ideas more effectively. Take a less is more approach: less clutter, more useful information to get the point across.
Without a doubt, the best training I have ever been a part of and I am thankful for the opportunity. I especially liked the integration of our current slides and how Dave would present them differently. Later, he shared with us how we can duplicate them.
This session helped me to understand that it's not about the complexity or an ornate design, it's about the goal and message. Simple, clear, focused slides get the job done, often with a better outcome.
The workshop provided a framework for building a presentation. It showed options for developing slides and good ideas to improve communication.
The benefit is twofold: 1) simple tricks that save a lot of time, 2) different options to present the data - simple tools for impressive visuals.
How I can help you
Customized workshops to help your team create PowerPoint presentations that have a clear message, focused content, and effective visuals
Books, ebooks, and other resources to further your knowledge
Free resources such as articles, tutorial videos, calculators for visuals, colors, fonts, and much more
- What’s on my screens when I deliver a virtual training session; my setup may offer some ideas for you when using Zoom, Teams, Webex, or Google Meet with PowerPoint Presenter View and two screens
- Options to deal with PowerPoint pausing Slide Show or Presenter View when you use the meeting controls, chat, or go to another program
- The best way (so far) to use PowerPoint Presenter View in Teams (Mac) with 1 monitor/screen
- The best way (so far) to use PowerPoint Presenter View in Zoom (Mac) with 1 monitor/screen
- The best way (so far) to use PowerPoint Presenter View in Teams (Windows) with 1 monitor/screen